Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Lesson 25. Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
- Lesson 15. Using 比 (bǐ) for Comparison in Chinese
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Lesson 16. 5 Ways to Say AND in Japanese
- Lesson 24. Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs