Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- The Correct Way to Use “High” and “Tall”
- Lesson 5. Using Chinese Adjectives in Basic Grammar
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Lesson 15. How to Express Superlative in Japanese
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Lesson 11. 有 (yǒu) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs