Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- Lesson 15. How to Express Superlative in Japanese
- 30 Japan-Made Chinese Words
- Lesson 1. 5 Simple Sentences using Japanese Nouns You Must Know!
- 10 Untranslatable Indonesian Words You Need to Know!
- British English vs American English Differences
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs