Spanish is one of the most widely-spoken languages in the world. Spanish speakers can all understand each other in Spain, Mexico or other countries in Latin America, but there are some differences between the...
- 30 Chinese Words That Made in Japan
- A Simple Guide to Chinese Adverbs Word Order
- What is the Difference Between あげる (Ageru), くれる (Kureru), and もらう (Morau) in Japanese?
- 「いる/います」vs「ある/あります」- Expressing Existence ‘Iru/Imasu’ and ‘Aru/Arimasu’ in Japanese
- Using Adjectives in Basic Chinese Grammar
- Understanding the Difference Between ‘Which’ and ‘That’