Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adjectives Adverbs Alphabet App Articles basic Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food fruits Fun Facts Hiragana Idioms Japanese Katakana Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Vocabulary Word Words