Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- Lesson 3. Understanding the Difference Between「不」Bù and「沒」Méi – Chinese No or Not
- Everyday vs Every Day! When to use Everyday? When to use Every Day?
- Lesson 20. Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- Similar Words in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- English Alphabet
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs