Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- Chinese Mandarin vs Taiwanese Mandarin
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
- Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice