Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- How to say CAT in different languages
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Using Chinese Adjectives in Basic Grammar
- How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- British English vs American English Differences
- Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- The Complete Guide about Pronouns in English
- How to Express Superlative in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice