You have to understand the basic Chinese grammars to become fluent in Chinese. If you are a beginner Chinese learner, I would recommend starting with something short and simple, like this! 1. Basic...
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice