Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Call “I” and “You” in Japanese?
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- The Complete Guide to Verb TO HAVE in English
- Similar Words in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- The Easiest vs Hardest Languages for English Speakers
- Japan Facts: 6 Interesting Things to Know about Japan
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice