In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Don’t use Until or Till unless you know the difference between them!
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Lesson 8. 8 Things You Need to Know about Verbs in Japanese
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- German App
- Lesson 19. A Quick Guide to Verb TO BE in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs