In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Russian App
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- The Difference between Complete vs Finish
- Lesson 9. The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Lesson 9. The Complete Guide to Time in English
Adjectives Adverbs Alphabet App Articles basic Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food fruits Fun Facts Hiragana Idioms Japanese Katakana Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Vocabulary Word Words