In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice