In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Lesson 25. Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
- The Easiest vs Hardest Languages for English Speakers
- Lesson 10. How to Express Time in Chinese
- Lesson 23. How to Express Future Tense in Chinese
- Italian App
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs