Demonstrative words – this, that, these, those – are words that show which person or thing is being referred to. There are two types of demonstratives: demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Basically, demonstrative pronouns...
- Difference between “Breath” and “Breathe”
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Lesson 8. English Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^100)
- 30 Similar Words in Japanese and Korean
- Everyday vs Every Day! When to use Everyday? When to use Every Day?
- Lesson 21. How to Express Present Tense in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs