Demonstrative words – this, that, these, those – are words that show which person or thing is being referred to. There are two types of demonstratives: demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Basically, demonstrative pronouns...
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Polish App
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Lesson 16. Understanding the Difference Between Which and That
- Lesson 12. Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs