Demonstrative words – this, that, these, those – are words that show which person or thing is being referred to. There are two types of demonstratives: demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Basically, demonstrative pronouns...
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- Lesson 16. 5 Ways to Say AND in Japanese
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- Lesson 6. Difference between ‘Koko Soko Asoko Kochira Sochira Achira’ in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs