能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Chinese Idioms Everyone Should Know
- Lesson 18. Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Spanish in Spain vs Latin American Spanish
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs