能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice