Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs