Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide about Pronouns in English
- Lesson 17. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in Japanese
- Lesson 5. 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs