Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Chinese Idioms Everyone Should Know
- Spanish App
- Stop using the word “very” to describe everything!
- Lesson 6. Difference between ‘Koko Soko Asoko Kochira Sochira Achira’ in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs