Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- Lesson 9. Question Words for Asking Questions in Chinese
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Spanish in Spain vs Latin American Spanish
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Japanese Alphabet
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs