After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to say CAT in different languages
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs