After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Don’t use Until or Till unless you know the difference between them!
- German App
- 10 Untranslatable Indonesian Words You Need to Know!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs