Origin of the Story In ancient time, there was a musician named Gong Mingyi. He played zither – a traditional Chinese plucked stringed instrument – very well. A lot of people enjoy listening to...
- 5 Simple Sentences using Japanese Nouns You Must Know!
- Similar Words in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Expressing Existence ‘Imasu’ and ‘Arimasu’ in Japanese
- Articles in English Does Not Have to Be Hard
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts German Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Russian Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice