When we travel foreign countries, we often don’t know how to speak local language and it’s hard to communicate with local people. However, if you say “Thank you” in their language instead of in...
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice