です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs