Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- How to Say Basic Animals Words in Japanese? Dog, Cat, Bear…
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Lesson 13. Conjunction: Various Ways to Say AND in Chinese
- Lesson 15. Using 比 (bǐ) for Comparison in Chinese
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
Adjectives Adverbs Alphabet App Articles basic Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food fruits Fun Facts Hiragana Idioms Japanese Katakana Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Vocabulary Word Words