Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide of Pronouns in Japanese
- Chinese Mandarin vs Taiwanese Mandarin
- 8 Simple Rules You Need to Know to Master Time in French
- Lesson 22. Two Common Ways to Express OR in Japanese
- 30 Similar Words in Japanese and Korean
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs