Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Football in 50 Languages
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- British English vs American English Differences
- 10 Untranslatable Indonesian Words You Need to Know!
- 30 Japan-Made Chinese Words
- Lesson 8. The Complete Guide to Count Chinese Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^12)
- Lesson 14. How to Express Comparison in Japanese
- Lesson 12. 着 (zhe) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs