Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Lesson 9. Question Words for Asking Questions in Chinese
- Lesson 9. The Complete Guide to Time in English
- Cantonese App
- Japan Facts: 6 Interesting Things to Know about Japan
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs