Perhaps you have heard about a large portion of Japanese vocabulary is borrowed from traditional Chinese characters. Surprisingly, the borrowing of words actually goes in both directions between the two languages. Known as wasei-kango...
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice