Even though we use English in a daily basis, the choice of word can still be annoying from day to day. Such as in what situation we should be using “good” or “well”, “complete”...
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Call “I” and “You” in Japanese?
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- Which One Should You Use? “Good” or “Well”?
- Simple Present Tense: The Most Common Tense in English
- What Countries in Europe Speak English
- Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice