There are countless ways to respond ‘yes’ in Chinese. The reason is, ‘yes’ is more like a ‘concept of affirmation’, rather than a word. As a result, the response we use depend on the...
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Chinese Idioms Everyone Should Know
- Using Chinese Adjectives in Basic Grammar
- Turn Your Adverbs in Japanese from Blah into Fantastic!
- The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice