There are countless ways to respond ‘yes’ in Chinese. The reason is, ‘yes’ is more like a ‘concept of affirmation’, rather than a word. As a result, the response we use depend on the...
- Articles in English Does Not Have to Be Hard
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Korean App
- The Easiest vs Hardest Languages for English Speakers
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts German Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Russian Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice