There are countless ways to respond ‘yes’ in Chinese. The reason is, ‘yes’ is more like a ‘concept of affirmation’, rather than a word. As a result, the response we use depend on the...
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Call “I” and “You” in Japanese?
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- 30 Similar Words in Japanese and Korean
- How to Express Past Tense in Chinese
- 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
- OR in Chinese: The Difference Between 还是 (hái shì) and 或者 (huò zhě)
- 8 Simple Rules You Need to Know to Master Time in French
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice