Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Football in 50 Languages
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs