- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- Lesson 18. Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
- English Alphabet
- 3 Alasan Kita Harus Belajar Bahasa Asing
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Lesson 19. A Quick Guide to Verb TO BE in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs