When you are asked the color of the apple, what do you reply? In reality, there are red, green and yellow apples, but there are colors associated with the object. Most of the people...
- Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- 10 Untranslatable Indonesian Words You Need to Know!
- How to Express Superlative in Japanese
- Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice