Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- Rise atau Raise? Jangan Terbalik ya!
- French App
- Lesson 1. 5 Simple Sentences using Japanese Nouns You Must Know!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs