Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- Kucing dalam Berbagai Bahasa. Cari Tahu Yuk!
- Conjunction: Various Ways to Say AND in Chinese
- The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice