Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Football in 50 Languages
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Lesson 13. Conjunction: Various Ways to Say AND in Chinese
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Confusing Words: Come vs Go in English
- Lesson 9. The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
- Simplified Chinese (China) App
- Lesson 23. How to Express Future Tense in Chinese
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs