Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Lesson 23. How to Express Future Tense in Chinese
- Lesson 5. 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide about Pronouns in English
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs