Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice