- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Lesson 12. Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Lesson 14. OR in Chinese: The Difference Between 还是 (hái shì) and 或者 (huò zhě)
- Lesson 13. Dummy Subject: Existence in English
- Which One Should You Use? “Good” or “Well”?
- Loanwords between Cantonese and English
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs