能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs