能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Ini Dia 7 Rahasia Jitu Menghafal Kosakata!
- Lesson 6. Articles in English Does Not Have to Be Hard
- Lesson 18. The Main Difference Between Wa vs Ga Particles in Japanese
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Korean App
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs