Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Football in 50 Languages
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs