Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs