After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- German App
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Lesson 16. Understanding the Difference Between Which and That
- Kucing dalam Berbagai Bahasa. Cari Tahu Yuk!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs