- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apple are Drawn in Green in France
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Bagaimana Cara Mengucapkan “Terima Kasih” dalam 50 Bahasa?
- Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
- Chinese Idiom: The Story Behind「對牛彈琴」
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- How to Express Present Tense in Chinese
- How to Express Time in Japanese
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice