です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs