です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- The Easiest vs Hardest Languages for English Speakers
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Lesson 14. The Complete Guide to Verb TO HAVE in English
- Polish App
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs