です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- 30 Similar Words in Japanese and Korean
- Lesson 24. Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
- Portuguese in Portugal vs Brazilian Portuguese
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Lesson 7. How to Express Time in Japanese
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs