です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Lesson 17. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in Japanese
- Lesson 12. Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- Lesson 20. Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- Lesson 21. How to Express Present Tense in Chinese
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Learn Indonesian
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs