です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs