There are two concepts of “we/us/our/ours” in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian). Although all of them (from subject pronouns to possessive adjectives) are defined as “kami” and “kita”, the usage of both words is totally different....
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Football in 50 Languages
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice