- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Lesson 18. Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
- Loanwords between Cantonese and English
- The Easiest vs Hardest Languages for English Speakers
- Chinese Mandarin vs Taiwanese Mandarin
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs