- Stop using the word “very” to describe everything!
- Lesson 6. Difference between ‘Koko Soko Asoko Kochira Sochira Achira’ in Japanese
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Lesson 12. 着 (zhe) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- Lesson 5. 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- Korean App
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs