When you are asked the color of the apple, what do you reply? In reality, there are red, green and yellow apples, but there are colors associated with the object. Most of the people...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice