Don’t you think the colour of carrot is orange from eye to eye? Cucumbers are all green instead of blue? Believe it or not, colour names can be different in various languages. Numbers of...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Cat Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts German Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Russian Spanish Superlative Swedish Taiwanese Tenses Time Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary We Word Choice