Demonstrative words – this, that, these, those – are words that show which person or thing is being referred to. There are two types of demonstratives: demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Basically, demonstrative pronouns...
- 10 English Idioms You Need to Know!
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- Lesson 2. What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- 30 Similar Words in Japanese and Korean
- Lesson 8. The Complete Guide to Count Chinese Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^12)
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide about Pronouns in English
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs