- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Call “I” and “You” in Japanese?
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in Japanese
- OR in Chinese: The Difference Between 还是 (hái shì) and 或者 (huò zhě)
- Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- 有 (yǒu) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- 10 English Idioms You Need to Know!
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice