能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- English (British) App
- 5 Reasons Why Japanese is Not Difficult to Learn
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- British English vs American English Differences
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs