能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Japan Facts: 6 Interesting Things to Know about Japan
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Lesson 10. Expressing Existence ‘Imasu’ and ‘Arimasu’ in Japanese
- Stop using the word “very” to describe everything!
- 5 Reasons Why Learning French is Easier than You Think
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs