能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Lesson 15. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in English
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- Lesson 14. OR in Chinese: The Difference Between 还是 (hái shì) and 或者 (huò zhě)
- Lesson 8. 8 Things You Need to Know about Verbs in Japanese
- British English vs American English Differences
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs