能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Lesson 22. Two Common Ways to Express OR in Japanese
- Everyday vs Every Day! When to use Everyday? When to use Every Day?
- Japanese Alphabet
- Spanish Alphabet
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs