能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
Adjectives Adverbs Alphabet App Articles basic Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food fruits Fun Facts Hiragana Idioms Japanese Katakana Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Vocabulary Word Words