能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Lesson 10. Simple Past Tense in English
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- German App
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Don’t use Until or Till unless you know the difference between them!
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs