能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Lesson 10. How to Express Time in Chinese
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Lesson 2. Demonstrative Pronouns and Adjectives in English
- Lesson 19. The Complete Guide of Question Words in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs