Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts German Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Russian Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice