Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- 30 Japan-Made Chinese Words
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Difference between ‘Koko Soko Asoko Kochira Sochira Achira’ in Japanese
- Spanish in Spain vs Latin American Spanish
- The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice