When we travel foreign countries, we often don’t know how to speak local language and it’s hard to communicate with local people. However, if you say “Thank you” in their language instead of in...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Football in 50 Languages
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice