When we travel foreign countries, we often don’t know how to speak local language and it’s hard to communicate with local people. However, if you say “Thank you” in their language instead of in...
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Football in 50 Languages
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Russian App
- Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- English Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^100)
- What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice