Interesting 6 Facts about Japan 1. Japan is an archipelago of more than 3000 islands, with the four main islands Honshu, Kyushu, Shikoku and Hokkaido comprising 97% of its total land area. 2. The...
- 30 Chinese Words That Made in Japan
- A Simple Guide to Chinese Adverbs Word Order
- What is the Difference Between あげる (Ageru), くれる (Kureru), and もらう (Morau) in Japanese?
- 「いる/います」vs「ある/あります」- Expressing Existence ‘Iru/Imasu’ and ‘Aru/Arimasu’ in Japanese
- Using Adjectives in Basic Chinese Grammar
- Understanding the Difference Between ‘Which’ and ‘That’