Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs