Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Lesson 2. 10 Common Ways to Say ‘YES’ in Chinese
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide of Pronouns in Japanese
- Lesson 20. Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Lesson 13. Turn Your Adverbs in Japanese from Blah into Fantastic!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs