Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- Lesson 2. Demonstrative Pronouns and Adjectives in English
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- English (British) App
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Lesson 2. What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- Lesson 18. Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs