Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Lesson 18. The Main Difference Between Wa vs Ga Particles in Japanese
- 30 Similar Words in Japanese and Korean
- Turkish App
- Lesson 6. The Complete Guide to Chinese Pronouns
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs