Perhaps you have heard about a large portion of Japanese vocabulary is borrowed from traditional Chinese characters. Surprisingly, the borrowing of words actually goes in both directions between the two languages. Known as wasei-kango...
- The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
- Question Words for Asking Questions in Chinese
- OR in Chinese: The Difference Between 还是 (hái shì) and 或者 (huò zhě)
- The Complete Guide of Pronouns in Japanese
- How to Express Superlative in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary word Word Choice