There are countless ways to respond ‘yes’ in Chinese. The reason is, ‘yes’ is more like a ‘concept of affirmation’, rather than a word. As a result, the response we use depend on the...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice