- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Lesson 12. Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- Lesson 8. The Complete Guide to Count Chinese Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^12)
- Lesson 17. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in Japanese
- Lesson 3. Forming Questions in Japanese using か (Ka) and ね (Ne)
- Swedish App
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言