What is an adjective? Adjectives, ...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Lesson 5. 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- British English vs American English Differences
- Football in 50 Languages
- Lesson 3. Understanding the Difference Between「不」Bù and「沒」Méi – Chinese No or Not
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Lesson 8. English Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^100)
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言