We use ‘a few’ and ‘a little’ to s...
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Football in 50 Languages
- 5 Reasons Why Learning French is Easier than You Think
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Spanish in Spain vs Latin American Spanish
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Cantonese App
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言