We use ‘a few’ and ‘a little’ to s...
- Lesson 5. 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- 5 Reasons Why Learning French is Easier than You Think
- Lesson 7. How to Express Time in Japanese
- Lesson 18. Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Reverse Order Words between Japanese and Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言