Demonstrative words – this, that, ...
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Lesson 8. English Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^100)
- Lesson 7. How to Express Time in Japanese
- Lesson 11. 有 (yǒu) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- Lesson 10. Simple Past Tense in English
- Lesson 16. 5 Ways to Say AND in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言