Demonstrative words – this, that, ...
- How to say CAT in different languages
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- English (British) App
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- Lesson 2. What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- Indonesian: One of the Easiest Languages to Learn!
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Lesson 24. Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言