Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ ...
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- Lesson 2. 10 Common Ways to Say ‘YES’ in Chinese
- Lesson 22. How to Express Past Tense in Chinese
- Lesson 16. 5 Ways to Say AND in Japanese
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Lesson 6. Articles in English Does Not Have to Be Hard
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言