Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ ...
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Lesson 15. Using 比 (bǐ) for Comparison in Chinese
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Lesson 7. How to Express Time in Japanese
- Lesson 5. Using Chinese Adjectives in Basic Grammar
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言