Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ ...
- Everyday vs Every Day! When to use Everyday? When to use Every Day?
- Which One Should You Use? “Good” or “Well”?
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Lesson 5. Using Chinese Adjectives in Basic Grammar
- 5 Reasons Why Learning Japanese Is Easier Than You Think
- Lesson 24. Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言