Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ ...
- Lesson 19. A Quick Guide to Verb TO BE in Chinese
- Lesson 17. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in Japanese
- Lesson 20. Ageru Kureru Morau: What is the Difference Between Them?
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide about Pronouns in English
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Rise or Raise? Never mix them up!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言