After the verb to be, ‘the verb to...
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Lesson 3. Using Noun Quantifiers in English
- Lesson 2. What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- Lesson 8. The Complete Guide to Count Chinese Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^12)
- Lesson 3. Understanding the Difference Between「不」Bù and「沒」Méi – Chinese No or Not
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言