です (desu), which is a polite speec...
- Lesson 2. What You Need to Know about Noun in Japanese
- Lesson 1. Simple Present Tense: The Most Common Tense in English
- British English vs American English Differences
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Lesson 8. English Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^100)
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言