Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- Chinese Mandarin vs Taiwanese Mandarin
- 5 Reasons Why Learning Japanese Is Easier Than You Think
- Rise or Raise? Never mix them up!
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Lesson 5. Using Chinese Adjectives in Basic Grammar
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs