Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- 30 Japan-Made Chinese Words
- Lesson 24. Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
- Lesson 2. Demonstrative Pronouns and Adjectives in English
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Lesson 18. Directions: Come vs Go in Chinese
- Lesson 15. How to Express Superlative in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs