Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, Brazil and several countries around the world. Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil are not as similar to each other as British and American English. Written Portuguese is not that...
- 30 Japan-Made Chinese Words
- Lesson 16. Understanding the Difference Between Which and That
- Lesson 21. Polite Form in Japanese
- Lesson 15. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in English
- Lesson 23. How to Express Future Tense in Chinese
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs